About the role
Treeline Biosciences is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, experienced, and detail-oriented Human Resources Coordinator for our Watertown, MA site. This individual will support and partner with the Talent Acquisition and Human Resources team to connect with, screen, and schedule interviews for prospective new employees, assist with onboarding tasks, and help facilitate various human resources processes. The successful candidate will be organized, able to work independently, show attention to detail, and switch gears quickly. This is a dynamic opportunity for an HR Coordinator who is interested in playing a critical role in supporting Treeline as we grow.
This role has three main components: (1) Talent Acquisition Support, (2) New Hire Onboarding Support, and (3) HR and Total Rewards Operations Support.
- Scheduling and hosting candidate phone screens and interviews - working directly with candidates, hiring managers and supporting Talent Acquisition leader
- Updating candidate records and job postings in our applicant tracking system
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- As directed, sourcing potential candidates against succession and strategic workforce plans
New Hire Onboarding
- Scheduling onboarding meetings and learning sessions in coordination with hiring managers and administrative team
- Helping complete new hire paperwork and onboarding tasks, while tracking progress and open items
- Answering new employee questions about Treeline and directing to appropriate internal resources and systems
- Bringing forth suggestions to continuously improve the onboarding experience
HR and Total Rewards Operations Support
- Assisting employees with general HR questions and escalate as appropriate
- Supporting total rewards administrative efforts, including basic benefits administration and compliance activities
- Assisting employees with open enrollment, new hire enrollment, life events and providing resources to employees seeking assistance with benefits
- Generating HR operations reports from software systems on recurring and ad hoc basis while identifying and reconciling gaps and inconsistencies in data
- Completing data entry and paperwork needs with accuracy
- Addressing and troubleshooting issues in the HR information system
- Update internal systems and documents to capture organizational changes
- Supporting and tracking Treeline’s learning and training efforts
- Learning and performing other duties and tasks as assigned
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to HR and Talent teams, in line with business needs and requirements
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality at all times
- Working efficiently and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- 2 or more years of experience in an HR, Recruiting Coordinator or Sourcing role
- This role is a full-time, onsite role at our Watertown, MA office
- Experience scheduling interviews and meetings across all levels of an organization and across multiple locations and time zones
- Excellent organizational skills and strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- A passion for providing a great experience for our candidates and our employees
- Solid understanding of Microsoft programs – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with Greenhouse, ADP, or similar applicant tracking and/or HRIS systems
- Experience scheduling with Zoom
- Experience with benefits administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
Treeline Biosciences is committed to protecting the health and safety of our team. Our company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster shoot. Proof of vaccination must be provided prior to the first day of employment. As required by applicable law, Treeline will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.