Data Program Analyst
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts (80% onsite)
About the role
As a Data Program Analyst, you will play a key role in bridging the voice and needs of our bench scientists in biology, chemistry, structural biology & protein science from our Watertown labs with both internal and external technologists & engineers. To be successful in this role, you will leverage your scientific background and project management skills to drive successful integration of our R&D applications.
This role is in our Computational Sciences team, a cross-site function, you will work closely with our San Diego based Data Program Manager as well as other members in Computational Sciences.
- Collaborate with scientists across all disciplines to understand the ongoing data management and workflow needs with the goal of helping drive effective use of supported tools that fuel research decisions
- Work side-by-side with research scientists to identify automation and data management solutions to ensure data integrity and enable rapid data turn around
- Manage new application roll outs as well as expansion projects and new processes for R&D teams ensuring they leverage and apply best practices
- Lead documentation, training, and educational efforts to help make data stewardship an integral part of how we work
- Bachelors in chemistry, biochemistry, biology, or an informatics-related field and 2-5+ years of experience working mostly at the bench with responsibilities executing experiments or synthesis with an interest in informatics and operations
- Experience with scientific/informatics software including ELNs, registration systems, inventory management tools, data analysis and visualization tools
- Basic understanding of databases, software applications, APIs, data entry, coding, and scripting preferred
- You have strong communication skills and can effectively connect with a wide range of stakeholders (scientists, project leads, and software developers)
- You are curious, creative, and innovative and want to continuously improve the way we do things
- You are great at working within a diverse team of technologists, life scientists, data scientists, and engineers, both internal and external, to collaborate and help drive mission-critical projects forward
- You are a detailed and analytical problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills and are comfortable making decisions and influencing others
Treeline Biosciences is committed to protecting the health and safety of our team. Our company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster shoot. Proof of vaccination must be provided prior to the first day of employment. As required by applicable law, Treeline will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.