Research Associate/Sr Research Associate, Biophysics
We are seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative RA with the following qualifications:
- As a member of the Molecular Sciences group, utilize a variety of biophysical assays to identify, validate, and characterize small molecule ligand and protein target interactions
- Primary aim will be to develop and execute robust SPR assays as primary or orthogonal drug discovery screening cascade
- In collaboration with project teams, establish SAR to rapidly drive the hit finding, hit-to-lead, and lead optimization process
- S./M.S. degree with 2+ years of relevant experience in biophysics, biochemistry, biology, chemical biology or equivalent
- Experience in SPR assay development for assessing protein-small molecule and protein-protein interactions
- Additional experience with other biophysical methods (DSF, MST, ITC) is a plus
- Excellent presentation skills (written and oral) that enhance team-based delivery of results
- Ability to work effectively and deliver results within timelines and to collaborate in a multidisciplinary environment
Treeline Biosciences is committed to protecting the health and safety of our team. Our company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, including a booster shoot. Proof of vaccination must be provided prior to the first day of employment. As required by applicable law, Treeline will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.