About the role
You will be joining our Design Technology team who are responsible for all aspects of IT across Treeline Biosciences. This ranges from end-user computing (Windows & macOS), printers, visitor registration systems, conference rooms, lab computing, scientific computing (Linux) and, much more. You will be the first line of support at your site supporting all groups across the company. Problem solving and delighting your coworkers will occur daily in this role. We also have multiple Managed Service Providers who you will closely interact with, in addition to collaborating with our Cloud Infrastructure Architects & Scientific Computing Engineers to build and support our IT and scientific platforms.
At Treeline, you'll have the unique opportunity to help us shape how we ensure our end users are delighted by our IT infrastructure that is a constant enabler to our company mission – accelerating the design of novel medicines.
This role is offered as temporary to permanent.
- Primary IT support point of contact for all employees at your Treeline location. You will also support your remote coworkers.
- Interact with our Managed Service Providers to ensure timely resolution of requests, procurement, and related tasks.
- Develop and assist in picking our self-service knowledgebase and ticket system.
- End user training as needed on any core IT software such as Zoom, Office 365, VoIP phones, Egnyte, Okta, Slack.
- Maintain local shared resources, such as Zoom conference rooms, printers, visitor registration systems, desk docks and other hardware.
- Thinking big to fix issues and improve our systems for everyone, not just the immediate task at hand.
- Working with other internal IT specialists to develop and enhance our IT & scientific infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field such as Computer Science plus 2 years of experience in a similar role, or alternatively 5 years of experience in such a role.
- Experience maintaining chemistry, biology or similar lab computers connected to a variety of instruments.
- A track record of taking ownership in issue resolution. No problem is too big or too small.
- Organized and detail orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working collaboratively on solutions with coworkers/vendors who are both local and remote to you.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Administration, including M365, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Previous experience working in a biotech startup or biopharmaceutical is a plus.
- Experience with AWS (VPC, EC2, RDS, IAM) is a plus.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.