About the role
Treeline Biosciences is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Office Manager. This individual will support and partner with the team as we build the company, laboratory, associated processes, and workflows This is a dynamic opportunity for the incumbent to get in on the ground floor of an emerging company and have influence on helping design processes and make an impact on organizational culture initiatives. Candidates must be local to San Diego, CA site.
- Support the site including the build out of team, lab, and office space by working with internal stakeholders, external construction groups, designers, landlords and project managers.
- Playing a key role to establish and implement best practices for on-boarding of new employees.
- Organizing and scheduling activities for the site including deliveries, IT, and facilities.
- Establish and maintain office systems, processes, and services.
- Serve as an on-site expert for the procurement system, manage office supply requisitions, office equipment and lab consumables.
- Plan and support site meetings and participation in all-company meetings
- Provide administrative support for site events, as needed.
- Perform shipping requests for domestic and international shipments, as needed.
- Local to San Diego, CA site.
- B.A. degree.
- 3+ years experience as a lab assistant, office manager and/or an administrative assistant
- Highly collaborative team player who is comfortable in working in a dynamic work office and lab environment,
- Solution-focused and pro-active.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to collaborate across sites and teams are essential.
- Experience working for a start-up biotech company would be a plus
- Familiarity with financial systems, budget planning and management, expense reconciliation, vendor contract negotiations, and business data analysis.
- Experience in meeting scheduling/coordination would be helpful.
- Excellent IT/computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
Notice to Search Firms/Third-Party Recruitment Agencies (Recruiters)
The Human Resources team manages the recruitment and employment process for Treeline Biosciences. To protect the interests of all parties involved, Treeline Biosciences will only accept resumes from a recruiter if an executed search agreement directed to the particular position or positions is in place at the start of the recruitment effort. Unsolicited resumes sent to Treeline Biosciences from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Treeline Biosciences and do not obligate Treeline Biosciences in any way to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. Recruiters are requested not to contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.